Gravity's Just A Theory 2 Gravity's Just A Theory 2

The Music

I love Andy McKee, nice choice!

Stick Samurai Stick Samurai

I'm proud of you

At least you tried. Next time you do a movie, remember this: It's a sad movie when the best animation is of the swords and not the people weilding them. Maybe next time draw people, or use a higher fram rate and make the sticks go faster. Something so you don't look like a noob.

Shades of Grey Ep. 6 Shades of Grey Ep. 6

I can tell...

that you like dark tower. Kort (Cort), The Khef from previous episodes, other worlds. Ha, but i know you love it already. good job man

SirGaryColeman responds:

Heh, yeah I do. I want to be careful not to copy it though in terms of the "other worlds" (I've always been a fan of "other worlds" even from books like Stormbringer), but I made sure to clarify that there were only 7 because I hate it when they make millions of em - making it seem pointless for the 1 they decide to focus on.

How Newgrounds Functions How Newgrounds Functions

To Spartan220

It's okay to not liek the movie but to go and say and i quote "this flash sucks the fuckest balls in the world u dick head asshole bitch cocksucker"...that's just uncalled for. A simple. "I ddn't like it" will do.

As for me. I thought it was funny. That was pretty good and the idea was genuine. Keep it up.

EvilBerryClock responds:

thanks for the review

Creation by Turtle Creation by Turtle

Hey, just wondering

That was great! But I'm wondering. Did you get the idea for that flash from the book IT by Stephen King, because in that book he talks about how a turtle pukes out the universe and each planet and such.

Dedicated to my brother Dedicated to my brother

*sigh*

It's sad and all that your brother passed away and my heart goes out to ya but this is just a slideshow

Dumbass Dumbass Dance Dumbass Dumbass Dance

i luv this...

I luv this because I agree with it. I didn't like the first one and he's right...anyone can make themselves look fat and shit. It does take NO effort. Keep up the good work on making fun of crappy flashes

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

Well...

I honestly don't like it. But I saw the numa numa thing and I was like, "whoa, there's no way..." but there is. About three weeks ago I started my own first flash and it's a music video for the same exact song. "Dragostea Din Tei" by O-Zone (the language is Romanian but the band themselves is from Moldova). I chose that song because I have foreign exchange student living with me from Moldova and he introduced me to that song. But as for this flash, I didn't see what was so special about it.

Walk-Smash-Walk Walk-Smash-Walk

I loved it...

I love this movie. The timing of it was perfect, I look at all this technical stuff thinking "I'll never be this good" then I just sit back and watch it, it's funny. Great job dude.

Fuzzy Math Fuzzy Math

cactusazz shut up

cactusazz, why don't you put your fuckin political affiliation aside and see this flash for what this is. The AUTHOR's opinion. No one gives a shit what you think, you didn't make the flash. This flash was the work of an opinion and whether you like it or not is your decision, but that decision shouldn't depend on your opinion. Lighten up a bit jeez.
NOTE TO THE AUTHOR: great job man. I agree with you but that's not why I loved it, I thought the splicing of the audio clips was done wonderfully with few flaws.