Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

do i smell?

do I smell another Behemoth side scroller in the making? The graphics were awesome, the style was unique. The programming had to be genius to pull this off, artwork was great and gameplay was spectacular. Atta way guys

Britney Spears Truck Jump Britney Spears Truck Jump

well Tom...

You're God of NG, you created it, and helped make it what it is today, but...like you said, you're not good at flash. But oh well, at least you know that, not like some of these other idiots who are bad and won't admit it.
Kudos...to what? don't know...but kudos

The New Hitler! The New Hitler!

Graphics and Flash were bad but...

I like the message. I hate Bush too and totally agree with this flash about being Iraq because of oil. We chased Bin Laden for what, ten months then went to Iraq ALSO: Bush is the first president to ever lead an invasion on a country THAT NEVER DID ANYTHING TO US IN THE FIRST PLACE. Hussein had nothing to do with 9/11. So what if we don't like the way he ruled, some people don't like us, you don't see them invading us trying to change our way of life, SCREW BUSH!

franks adventure 2 franks adventure 2

note to dadasian4

I'm sick of all these people trying to post outwar and neopets crap on newgrounds. About the game, I thought it was great.

Suicide Bunny 1 . 2 Suicide Bunny 1 . 2

haven't played yet

Lizzylover you dipshit, ur not supposed to post your outwar member page on the fucking site