Gravity's Just A Theory 2 Gravity's Just A Theory 2

The Music

I love Andy McKee, nice choice!

Stick Samurai Stick Samurai

I'm proud of you

At least you tried. Next time you do a movie, remember this: It's a sad movie when the best animation is of the swords and not the people weilding them. Maybe next time draw people, or use a higher fram rate and make the sticks go faster. Something so you don't look like a noob.

Shades of Grey Ep. 6 Shades of Grey Ep. 6

I can tell...

that you like dark tower. Kort (Cort), The Khef from previous episodes, other worlds. Ha, but i know you love it already. good job man

SirGaryColeman responds:

Heh, yeah I do. I want to be careful not to copy it though in terms of the "other worlds" (I've always been a fan of "other worlds" even from books like Stormbringer), but I made sure to clarify that there were only 7 because I hate it when they make millions of em - making it seem pointless for the 1 they decide to focus on.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

do i smell?

do I smell another Behemoth side scroller in the making? The graphics were awesome, the style was unique. The programming had to be genius to pull this off, artwork was great and gameplay was spectacular. Atta way guys

Britney Spears Truck Jump Britney Spears Truck Jump

well Tom...

You're God of NG, you created it, and helped make it what it is today, but...like you said, you're not good at flash. But oh well, at least you know that, not like some of these other idiots who are bad and won't admit it.
Kudos...to what? don't know...but kudos

The New Hitler! The New Hitler!

Graphics and Flash were bad but...

I like the message. I hate Bush too and totally agree with this flash about being Iraq because of oil. We chased Bin Laden for what, ten months then went to Iraq ALSO: Bush is the first president to ever lead an invasion on a country THAT NEVER DID ANYTHING TO US IN THE FIRST PLACE. Hussein had nothing to do with 9/11. So what if we don't like the way he ruled, some people don't like us, you don't see them invading us trying to change our way of life, SCREW BUSH!

Irish Blood Irish Blood

well

I like the rhythm, but it needs some cleaning up

Irish Dancing Irish Dancing

Great song

Thanks again for letting me use this in our show. I had a lot of great compliments for the dance and the music itself. Great piece dude. You should do another